Frontend Developer with Angular
We are an expert software house with a 15-year history of success, a rich portfolio, projects all over the world and an appetite for more. We have built our brand reputation on professionalism and flexibility in delivering optimal software solutions. We are not afraid of unconventional ideas but are open to innovation and imaginative changes.
We are not a big company, but we turn it into an advantage. What distinguishes us from others is our natural atmosphere and open communication structure. We rely on people who want to create something new and are not afraid to try, change and improve solutions for our customers. If you value a good atmosphere and the spirit of cooperation, you will fit in here.
As a Frontend Developer you will:
- Have a real impact on the software you will be responsible for by working directly with the Project Manager, Scrum Master and customer representatives
- Use and implement your experience in creating applications, taking care of their practicality and efficiency
- Cooperate with the Project Manager and clients, collecting project requirements, programming, determining the best solutions and ensuring their timely implementation
- Be a partner for the Project Manager and for the client in the scope of proposed solutions and their implementation
- Develop your coaching and mentoring skills by sharing your experience and knowledge with other people in the company
What do you need to join us?
- At least 3 years of experience in Angular (7+, especially 12 and 13) – you will use it in your daily work
- Good knowledge of TypeScript, ES6, SCSS, CSS
- Good knowledge of RWD
- Good knowledge of Cross-Browsing (also on mobile devices)
- Mapping skills in UX code
- The ability to use English very well in speech and writing at the B2 level because our clients usually speak this language
What do we offer you?
- Attractive salary, B2B contract
- Large freedom and real influence in your projects
- No unhealthy competition and a team approach to meeting challenges
- Work with experienced developers and specialist training paid by us
- No dress code and a natural atmosphere among enthusiasts who also like to socialize after work
- A spacious office in a great location where you can bring your pet
- Remote or hybrid work with a flexible balance between office and home
- Apartments in cool cities across Europe: combine work with a memorable getaway
- Private medical care and a Multisport card