Junior .NET Developer
We are an expert software house with a 15-year history of success, a rich portfolio, projects all over the world and an appetite for more. We have built our brand reputation on professionalism and flexibility in delivering optimal software solutions. We are not afraid of unconventional ideas but are open to innovation and imaginative changes.
We are not a big company, but we turn it into an advantage. What distinguishes us from others is our natural atmosphere and open communication structure. We rely on people who want to create something new and are not afraid to try, change and improve solutions for our customers. If you value a good atmosphere and the spirit of cooperation, you will fit in here.
As a Junior .Net Developer you will:
- Have a real impact on the software you will be responsible for by working directly with the Project Manager, Scrum Master and customer representatives
- Gain first your experience in creating applications, taking care of their practicality and efficiency
- Cooperate with the SKM Group team in programming, determining the best solutions and ensuring their timely implementation
What do you need to join us?
- .NET knowledge
- Knowledge of Entity Framework,
- Niece to have – experience in ASP.NET MVC/ASP.NET Core MVC,
- Independence and taking responsibility for your actions, created code and punctuality because then we cooperate well
- Analytical thinking and critical look, but also creativity, willingness to look for new solutions to constantly improve / develop our applications / software
- Cooperation skills because we work in teams and together we care about what we create
- The ability to use English very well in speech and writing at the C1 level because our clients usually speak this language
What do we offer you?
- Attractive salary, B2B contract
- Large freedom and real influence in your projects
- No unhealthy competition and a team approach to meeting challenges
- Work with experienced developers and specialist training paid by us
- No dress code and a natural atmosphere among enthusiasts who also like to socialize after work
- A spacious office in a great location where you can bring your pet
- Remote or hybrid work with a flexible balance between office and home
- Apartments in cool cities across Europe: combine work with a memorable getaway
- Private medical care and a Multisport card