Senior Project Manager
We are an expert software house with a 15-year history of success, a rich portfolio, projects all over the world and an appetite for more. We have built our brand reputation on professionalism and flexibility in delivering optimal software solutions. We are not afraid of unconventional ideas but are open to innovation and imaginative changes.
We are not a big company, but we turn it into an advantage. What distinguishes us from others is our natural atmosphere and open communication structure. We rely on people who want to create something new and are not afraid to try, change and improve solutions for our customers. If you value a good atmosphere and the spirit of cooperation, you will fit in here.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Coordinate IT projects in accordance with applicable standards, processes and procedures
- Analyze of business and technical requirements of clients from various fields and industries
- Have a real impact on planning, project implementation, proposing and introducing necessary changes in your projects by working directly with SKM Group management and customer representatives (without unnecessary approval levels)
- Cooperation with clients collecting their requirements, designing and determining the best solutions, reporting the status of work
What do you need to join us?
- Experience in leading IT projects – at least 5 years,
- Communication, cooperation, and management skills for various teams, including remote teams (our colleagues appreciate the remote work that we offer)
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle
- Knowledge of project management and its practical application
- Excellent English skills – both written and spoken ( at least C1)
What do we offer you?
- Attractive salary, B2B contract
- Large freedom and real influence in your projects
- No unhealthy competition and a team approach to meeting challenges
- Work with experienced developers and specialist training paid by us
- No dress code and a natural atmosphere among enthusiasts who also like to socialize after work
- A spacious office in a great location where you can bring your pet
- Remote or hybrid work with a flexible balance between office and home
- Apartments in cool cities across Europe: combine work with a memorable getaway
- Private medical care and a Multisport card