§1. General Provisions
- The data administrator is SKM Group Mateusz Kopacz with headquarters at ul. prof. Jana Mikusińskiego str 28 / 24
40-146 Katowice. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the generally applicable law, and its storage takes place on secured servers.
- The personal data provided in the form on the site is treated confidentially and is not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
- The service provider is the data administrator of their clients. It means that if you have sent a request via the contact form, we process your data in the following order: name, last name, e-mail address, IP address.
- The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter.
- Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- for the purpose and scope necessary to establish, shape the contents of the Agreement, change or resolve it and properly implement the Services provided electronically,
- to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
- to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter
- Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by electronic means, using the following e-mail address: [email protected].
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of your consent only in the scope of the need to redress action in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain the data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and their other data with authorized bodies based on the relevant legal regulations (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- The removal of personal data may take place as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with bodies other than those authorized based on the relevant legal regulations.
- Personal data is processed only by bodies authorized by us or by the processor with whom we cooperate closely.
- Our website uses the following cookies:
- “essential” cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, for example, authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
- cookies used for safety purposes, for example cookies used for detecting abuses related to authentication within the Website;
- “performance” cookies, allowing the collection of information about how to use the websites of the Service;
- “functional” cookies that enable “remembering” user’s settings and personalizing the user’s interface, for example the user’s preferred language or location, font size, website display, etc.;
- “advertisement” cookies, enabling the provision of customized commercial content to the user, selected according to their interests.
- The user may disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser at any time. Instructions for managing cookies are available at: allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, is collected only in places where the user actively consented to it by completing the form. The data above is retained and used only for the needs necessary for particular service.